Whew! Recently, life has been busy in the best possible way. I don’t know about you, but I do find an eventful calendar energizing.
Now, when I say eventful, I don’t mean jam-packed. Instead, I mean to describe a schedule that has a fair balance of productivity and play. We all deserve (and need) some breaks and downtime to unwind.
In the past couple of weeks, my unwind time has been spent just binging Ozarks, so I won’t bore you with those details. But, what I do want to chat about is some of the more exciting things that have been happening lately.
First off, I had the opportunity to create some on-site content with Goodwill NCW. As you may already know, I work as an ambassador with them. Not only do I love thrifting, but I love what the Goodwill organization is all about. It’s always fun to get the chance to work with them in person.
As soon as I can share what we shot, I will! I’m definitely looking forward to seeing the final product.
Also recently, I went to the Eric Church concert in Green Bay. I am thankful to have concerts back in action at my local venues. It was such an amazing Saturday night show. It started at about 9:00 pm and wrapped up at midnight. If another Eric Church tour comes to town, I’ll be there!
Lastly, I’ve been working a lot on the goals that I set in a blog post early this year:
- I’ve been sharpening my photography skills at one of my day jobs.
- I’ve built a few new relationships with brands, and I’m continuing to have those conversations behind-the-scenes (stay tuned!).
- I’m prioritizing movement as much as possible. But, I’m not hard on myself when a workout doesn’t happen.
- I’ve made some decor upgrades to my apartment, and I’ve even added a coffee cart. I think I owe you a blog post soon with some updated pictures of my place!
- I’ve been getting out and exploring more of my local area. In upcoming blogs, I want to share more about Green Bay and my local recommendations.
For almost a quarter of the way through this year, I’m feeling good!
What has been going on in your life lately? I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments or on Instagram. Let’s chat!